Zhicheng Dou, Ph.D.
2002 B.S. Fudan University, Shanghai, China
2009 Ph.D. University of Southern Mississippi
2015 Postdoc University of Michigan Medical School
Amy Bergmann, B.S.
2017 B.S. Clemson University
Brock Thornton, B.S.
2014 B.S. Mississippi State University
Melanie Key, B.S.
2018 B.S. Auburn University
Katherine Floyd – Senior, major in biochemistry and microbiology
Claire Fortman – Junior, Major in microbiology
Chiara Micchelli – Junior, ajor in microbiology
Grace Vaughan– Junior, major in microbiology
Figure 1. Farewell party for Paige Teehan on July, 27th, 2017, the former lab technician. From left to right, Zhicheng, Amy, Tanner, Paige, Katherine, Carly, and Brock.
Figure 2. Painting to celebrate Katherine’s internship at UT Southwestern. From left to right, Brock, Amy, Chiara, Melanie, and Katherine.
- Paige Teehan, lab technician (2015-2017). She will join the graduate program at Penn State University to pursue her Ph.D. degree.
- Davis Osborn, undergraduate researcher (2016-2017). He will join the MD program at Medical University of South Carolina.
- Alex Villano, undergraduate researcher and lab assistant (2016). She is pursing her MBA degree at Clemson.
- Andrew Dippre, undergraduate researcher (2015-2016). He is a program assistant in the Department of Neurosurgery at Medical University of South Carolina.
- Jessica Krefski (2017) Senior, major in microbiology at Clemson University
- Carly Dameron, Graduate Student
- Christian Cochrane, Undergraduate researcher (2017-2019) He will pursue his D.O. at VCOM in Spartanburg, SC.
- Sophie Millard, Ph.D Fall Rotation (2019). She is pursuing her Ph.D at Clemson University.
- Maria Kubaszewska, Undergraduate researcher (2020), Exchange student from University of Aberdeen in Scotland.