Zhicheng Dou, Ph.D.
2002 B.S. Fudan University, Shanghai, China
2009 Ph.D. University of Southern Mississippi
2015 Postdoc University of Michigan Medical School
Amy Bergmann, B.S.
2017 B.S. Clemson University
Carly Dameron, B.S.
2014 B.S. Clemson University
Brock Thornton, B.S.
2014 B.S. Mississippi State University
Katherine Floyd – Sophomore, major in biochemistry and microbiology
Christian Cochrane – Junior, major in microbiology
Figure 1. Farewell party for Paige Teehan on July, 27th, 2017, the former lab technician. From left to right, Zhicheng, Amy, Tanner, Paige, Katherine, Carly, and Brock.
- Paige Teehan, lab technician (2015-2017). She will join the graduate program at Penn State University to pursue her Ph.D. degree.
- Davis Osborn, undergraduate researcher (2016-2017). He will join the MD program at Medical University of South Carolina.
- Alex Villano, undergraduate researcher and lab assistant (2016). She is pursing her MBA degree at Clemson.
- Andrew Dippre, undergraduate researcher (2015-2016). He is a program assistant in the Department of Neurosurgery at Medical University of South Carolina.
- Jessica Krefski (2017) Senior, major in microbiology at Clemson University